Team Player wanted!
We’re always looking for talentedcreativepassionate people to join our team.
Location: Klang Valley, Malaysia – Department: Sales
Position Type: Permanent with Probation
Sales/Account Personnel with some technical knowledge of telecommunications solutions. We’re looking for an eager, energetic, enthusiastic person that builds ongoing relationships with customers and the community in general.
This will require some technical knowledge of connectivity/telco/internet/data center industry.
- Experience in B2B Outside sales within Telecommunications/Internet/Data Centre Industry.
- Must be great with people and the ability to develop long-term relationships.
- Must be disciplined and have the ability to work independently.
- MUST have a “Can Do” attitude, solid work ethic, a very creative mind, and love what you do.
- 4+ years of proven B2B Sales Experience, in the relevant environment.
- Proven skills in prospecting, closing sales, and building long-lasting Business Relationships.
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships, a REAL people person.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Must have solid skills using Microsoft office products.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
Location: Cyberjaya, Selangor – Department: Operation
Position Type: Permanent with Probation
Perform preventative maintenance on data center according to schedule, maintain smooth operations, administer all service requests and provide resolutions to achieve required goals.
Installation of data center infrastructures such as racks, networking cables, and other critical components.
- Responsible for all maintenance schedules.
- Install data center infrastructure materials including racks and cabinets w/grounding, cable tray and ladder, cable management, copper and fiber networking cable, copper and fiber patch panels, and any other materials necessary for data center operations.
- Rack and stack equipment including network switches and routers, servers, power distribution devices, equipment grounding, patch cable network connections to equipment including copper and fiber, any other equipment necessary for data center operations.
- Experience terminating and patching Cat 5e, Cat 6, and fiber a plus. Knowledge of and proven skills using various test sets including power system multi-meters, cable test sets (copper and fiber basic test gear), fiber test sets (OTDR fiber tester).
- Provision as required for racks, power, and cabling in the Data Centre.
- Responsible for capacity planning to ensure underlying infrastructure such as Racks, KVM, patch panel, etc. is adequate for new projects requirement.
- Periodic review of power and cooling to ensure the data center is operating cost-effectively.
- Ability to analyze the data center environment and identify areas of improvement and potential trouble conditions, present the facts to management in a timely manner, and make recommendations for solutions.
- Manage work and priorities through a ticketing system and coordination with Third-Party Facility Manager.
- Manage the relationship with all 3rd parties and internal teams, associated with the maintenance and support of the Data Centre.
- Monitor and control access to the Data Center to prevent unauthorized access.
- To control all permit issuing for work being carried out in the data centers.
- Ensure data center areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and organization.
- Assist with receiving, asset tagging, storing, and deploying equipment and tools for data center operations as necessary.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards.
- To work with auditors as required for site-specific issues.
- To ensure the Data Centre process and procedures support the required ISO and ITIL standards.
- To work outside core hours were required to supervise and control site changes and upgrades.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in a related computer field.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in Data Center Support preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mentality with a proven ability to be self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and also be a team player.
- Malaysian citizens only need to apply.